Download Duplicate Aadhar Card Online
As we all know that the security on the site is heavy tight, so making multiple mistakes can lead to locking down or a red signal will be given, which will prevent you from downloading it for a few days.
To make it easier, we are going to show you the exact way and prepare you so you can avoid basic mistakes.
Who can download it from the official site?
The UIDAI knows that many people have not received the original Aadhar card and some of them need it quickly to get their process done, so the UIDAI has made it available online.
Now coming to the part, who are eligible to get an online Aadhar card?
- If you have applied for a fresh Aadhar card, then you will be able to download it after you receive a message that your application was successful, then you are eligible to get an online Aadhar card.
- If you have recently applied for correction or update or changes, then you must have received that the changes have been made to your card by the UIDAI, then you are eligible to get an updated card from the official site.
- In case, if you have lost your original Aadhar card, and you want to receive a fresh one, then you can download it online and use it until you receive the original one at your doorstep.
Steps to Download the Duplicate Aadhaar Card Copy Online:
- Login E-aadhaar website: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ (Aadhaar official website to move Duplicate copy).
- Fill all the registration and required details like incoming variety, Date and Time, Name of resident and Pin Code highlighted over the incoming acknowledgement slip. (If you can recognize your Aadhaar variety or credentials, then below the pinnacle ”I have” click the Option “Aadhaar”).
- After registering the complete details, then click on “Get the OTP Password.”
- After receiving OTP at your registered Mobile variety or in Email ID, enter the OTP received to your mobile/ email to “Enter OTP” and Click on Validate & transfer.
- You’ll get the PDF copy of your Aadhaar Card downloaded on your system, Its Password will be “Combination of the First four letter of your Name(As in Aadhaar) in CAPITAL letters and Year of birth in YYYY Format”.
- Now, you’ll be able to take the print out of it and use it as identity and address proof on the place of Original Aadhaar Card respectively.
We understand that downloading E-Aadhaar is not an easy task for many people, but with out set of steps, anyone can download the E-Aadhar card smoothly. Let us know what do you think about it.